Thursday 9 January 2014

I don't usually walk through Trenchard Street, the street where O2 Academy is, so probably this will be an old new for those who live around that area. In September 2015, there will be a new student accommodation in town!
Student accommodation on the same building as the O2 Academy? Seriously? I am speechless. There are UNITE accommodations everywhere in the city: next to the bus station, next to the universities... now, next to the biggest concert club in Bristol? I might be getting too old, but I don't see myself asking my parents for 450 pounds (that's what I used to pay when I was in a student hall some years ago) to rent a room on the same building as a noisy and busy concert hall. She would never believe I actually study at home. LOL
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Thursday, January 09, 2014 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Special thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.. I will definitely be back for more.

    Please visit me... student accommodation

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate