Thursday 20 February 2014

Have you felt the earthquake shake early this afternoon? Nothing felt in Filton, at least I haven't. 
Map of quake in the Bristol ChannelThe British Geological Survey has already confirmed that an earthquake of 4.1 magnitude on the Richter Scale happened around 1.20pm today, 20th February 2014, in Bristol Channel. It was felt in Devon, south Wales and Somerset. According to Bristol Post, it was the biggest felt in the United Kingdom since 2008.

What was I doing during lunchtime?? How on earth didn't I feel it? Such an important event and I "missed" it! Shame on me. 

I borrowed the picture from here. Thanks BBC! ;)

FURTHER READING
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Thursday, February 20, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate