Wednesday 13 August 2014

Dear GLPCB readers,

This post is to let you know that I am going on holidays in a couple of days. During the break, I won't be posting anything new, I will probably make some references to old post on Twitter but that's probably it. This is the first time in more than two years that I take holidays from the blog. Until now, I had some automatic posts prepared to be published on my absence but this time, I feel that I really need to rest.
However, this is not a goodbye! I will come back mid-September with loads of new stuff about Bristol, which I hope you read and like. I hope you also have a wonderful (rest-of) summer and see you very soon!! All the best!!
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate