Friday 1 January 2016

It's 1st January 2016. I found myself writing new year resolutions on a piece of paper, which I never do, and I couldn't but include one I am fully ashamed of.

It's been months since I haven't written anything on the blog. It is so out-of-date and abandoned that I have been ashamed of coming back. My only excuse is that I just had been incredibly busy to write, and whenever I had some spare time, I did not have the energy to spend it writing. What a shame!

Nonetheless, I have added "keep the blog updated" next to "eat healthy" and "practice more sport". I have some topics and events in mind already, I just hope you join me!

So, I would like to wish all of you a healthy and fulfilling 2016! Speak to you soon!

Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Friday, January 01, 2016 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate