Wednesday 30 April 2014

For many years now, I have been collecting mug from places I have visited. I bought the first one (well, I didn't buy it, I didn't have much money when I was 6 years old) during my first trip to Disneyland Paris. I said "my first trip" to Disneyland Paris because I came back when my brother was old enough 6 years later. A trip to Disneyland Paris is the dream of any kid!

Since then, everywhere I go, I buy a mug. I have mugs from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands... and many other places. Later, friends and family started contributing to my mug collection bringing mugs from such exotic places such as Australia, Reunion, Japan and Vietnam. So far, my collection has already 58 mugs... and many more to go.

Yesterday, on my birthday, my flatmate give me the most amazing mug. the most unexpected mug. It inevitably became the first merchindise item of my blog. The mug has a black-and-white picture of the Suspension Bridge with a Banksy's most famous stencil hiding in the River Avon. I hope you like it as much as I do!


Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate