Monday 30 June 2014

Today, I saw a guy writing poems on the floor with some chalk in Broadmead. I don't know who he was or where he was from. I couldn't see any signs nor flyers. Unknown chalk-poet, I will call him.

At the end of the day, chalk-poet made   some shoppers take a break from their rush lives, who stopped to read the poems written on the floor. It feels good.
 

Welcome to this city
welcome to this town
this land built by heroes
and nasty villains too

I've walked for many miles
I've walked for many days
just to see you smile
and laugh at words which say.

I could have been a banker
I could have built a house
but poems are my skill set
in this long game called life.

I have read a couple of his poems, there were more than 6 when I passed by! And I smiled at him and left. These little things make an average day become special... Thank you!
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Monday, June 30, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate