Friday 19 September 2014

I have new business cards. Actually, they are my first business cards ever. I never thought I needed them until last month... when I didn't have any. After the lessons learnt, I decided to make my brand new business cards for an careers fair me and my friends are going to attend. One of my friends found a printing service company online which happens to be located in Bristol. It is called BrunelOne and I can only say good words about the service of this company. 

BrunelOne was established in Bristol over 100 years ago and it is accustomed to working to tight deadlines (that's what they say in their website and I can say it is true).

They have a promotion (for a limited time only) of 60 business cards for 2.49 pounds which will be ready for collection in 24h. You can choose one of their many classic designs (premium designs are more expensive) or upload your own design. You can also add gloss or matt lamination or print both sides for some pounds more. Of course you have to add 5 pounds for the delivery but if you live in Bristol, you can "click and collect" and save some money.

Business Printing Solutions in Bristol - BrunelOne
My friends and I ordered business cards and some of my friends had the bad fortune of being unable to upload their designs into the system. However, the service was so fast and good that I had all the business cards ready for collection the day after.

It is a little bit tricky to find them as the entrance is not in Hope Street. You have to go around the building and once inside the building, you have to use the telephone to let them know you are there. There is a small waiting room at the left where you can wait while they come.

LOCATION: 7 Hope Road, BS3 3NZ, Bristol
TELEPHONE: 0117 300 2223
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Friday, September 19, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate